Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow pictures for Haiti...

Logan ended up having Science Olympiad practice this afternoon for 3 hours so on our way back home after dropping him off at school I took some pics of Tori standing by the temperature sign across from her school. The snow banks were really high and she had snow up to her knees. She was already quite a few feet off the ground on the bank itself so it gave a great picture of what winter is like here. She plans on showing her Haitian friends next week when she's back in Haiti! They've complained before about how cold it's gotten (70 degrees!) so she wants to show them what it's like to be a "little" colder!! ;-) I said that's it's all relative - people in Siberia would say we're having a heat wave right now!


Orevwa!

2 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

So their only for her Haitian friends?!

Diane said...

Kim - I didn't post her pictures here because I took them with her camera and she plans on posting them on her blog later (hopefully before she leaves next week). :)

Maybe I'll see if she'll let me download them on to our computer as well.