(Picture is from movie "Snow Dogs" - great movie!!)Yes, we have a snow day today! The kids are home and we have probably about 8" or more of new fallen snow! The sun is shining and it's just beautiful! Tori's is a little upset that they couldn't have this day when she's in Haiti so that she doesn't miss as much school work but, hey, what can you do?
Be blessed today and be a blessing!!



4 comments:
My kids were so excited to have a snow day!! I love the picture you posted - too funny!
I said this was going to happen last night and no one believed me- guess mom does know a thing or two!!
I should have had Tori come play today with all the kids!! I actually went and took a long, long, long hot shower just for some quiet! LOL
We showed Robinson a picture snow last February and he had never seen it before had no idea that while we were in the heat that is what it looked like at our house.
There was a lot of snow today - when I went to work they hadn't even plowed yet. Thank goodness for a van!
Post a Comment