Thursday, January 31, 2008

They've Landed!!

Just a quick update to let you know that the Haiti team has just landed in Port Au Prince! Their flight got in at 9:22. I will post more later if and when I hear more from them. Other blogs to watch are our church's mission trip blog and the Livesay's blog. I may also have comments left from Tori on my blog so you might want to check those once in a while too. :)


Praise God! They made it safely! Please continue to pray for their safety throughout the week (driving/riding in Haiti is not picnic!) and that God's Will is done through all of them!


Be a blessing today!

1 comment:

Chad and Tammy said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited that they finally made it! I just wish we could talk to them. That will be the hardest part. I am thanking God for e-mail - at least we have that way to communicate!!

I keep picturing in my head what they must be seeing (and smelling :) right now.