Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ok, well... let's see...
1 - I hate to hear people chewing gum! It drives me crazy!!!
2 - I would rather load and unload the dishwasher myself.
3 - I hate to iron but have to iron certain items (usually it takes me more than a month to get to it).
4 - I absolutely hate being told where to go when I'm driving (unless, of course, I ask for help).
5 - Noise (anything from tv to loud kids) really bothers me - it almost hurts my ears.
6 - I like to put my shoes on in the morning and leave them on for the day.
Now I would like to tag the following people:
1. Tori at The Story of Tori
2. Tammy at Bergy's
3. Julie at Memories
4. Brenda at The Adventures of the Yonker Family
5. Karla at The Brown Family
6. Lori at From Our Bunch to Yours
I hope you don't think I'm too strange or neurotic now! :-)
Be a blessing today!


3 comments:
I believe your neurotic tendencies have been discussed here before and you have been told we love you anyway!
I do think you're strange AND neurotic now. Actually I always did. Nothing new. Haha, just kidding, I will get to doing this myself probably tomorrow!! See ya!
Hmmmm....now! I have always thought you strange and neurotic, that's why we get along so well. Two people who are strange and neurotic!!
Post a Comment