Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where to Begin??

Wow! I can't get over how many times I didn't have much to post about and then all of a sudden - BAM! I will try to spread it over the next few days so I don't overwhelm you too much!

As some of you know, I've been having quite a bit of trouble through the last year with my husband's snoring. I lose sleep, I get cranky, I snap at him! This is not good!! Last June he had a surgery done on his nose for his deviated septum. I found out last week that this can take up to a year to completely heal! Agh!!! His snoring has gotten worse over the last couple of months and I've been getting very frustrated! He went in to see the doctor last week for a follow up on his nose and to ask what can be done about our sleeping arrangements since they're not very acceptable. So... yesterday he had a procedure done that clipped his uvula. Not recommended for a good time! He has a very sore throat and is in some pain - He really does love me!! :) I'm hoping that when this heals, we can actually be in the same room getting sleep at the same time!! That would be a new experience for me! Pray for his healing and that this will be the end of this problem. I really would like to put this behind us and enjoy sharing a bed again.
Bless Someone Today!

3 comments:

Chad and Tammy said...

I hope Mike heals quickly and this does the trick. He MUST really love you to go through all of that!! Tell him Chad appreciates it too! :) Maybe it will just be the roosters and goats keeping him awake in Haiti and not the snoring! :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

Ouchy wa wa, that sounds painful! Praying that it heals and that you can once again sleep in the same bed!

Mari said...

Poor Mike - I hope this heals quickly and you can both get some sleep!