I don't think I've posted about our new camcorder yet so I'll do that today. Mike and I were given some money from his Mom for Christmas. I had really wanted to get a smaller camcorder so we could take it on our Haiti trips (and other trips). If you've ever had to pack for a week long trip and had limited space, you will know why I wanted a smaller camera. This one takes discs and will also take still shots so we don't have to have a digital camera too.


Mike and Tori leave this Wednesday and I'm already looking forward to a week from Thursday when they're back home again! Keep them and the team (& me) in your prayers that flights are smooth & on time, luggage all gets there and back, everyone stays healthy, the work that's needed to get done gets done, and above all that souls are won for Christ!
Prayer is a blessing!
Be a blessing today! :)
4 comments:
The camcorder looks great! We would love a copy of the video that Mike and Tori take on the trip.
I'll be praying for you with Mike and Tori leaving, and I know you'll do the same for me. :) Hopefully we can compose ourselves enough for breakfast on Wednesday!
What a great gift- love that it's so small!
What a nice, compact camcorder. It will be great for those Haiti trips. I'll be praying for the whole family and the rest of the Haiti group.
I think we will all want a copy of that disc! LOL
I thinks its great that you got a new camcorder!
Post a Comment