Friday, January 18, 2008

Our "New" Mission Board At Church!

This past Tuesday evening Tori and I met Nate & Brenda at our church to work on updating our mission bulletin board. I had done quite a bit of the work ahead of time so we could hopefully finish with it in one night. I think it turned out quite nice and now we can update the pictures as we go. We can put new pics on from the latest trips and rotate them so the board is always changing and people have something new to look at once in a while. I'm very excited about it but now I'm wondering where to put the rest of the mission areas once I get more turned in to me! We have at least 4 more countries/states to add to this board and I'm not sure where to go with it all. We'll just have to add another board!! Nate and I talked about having one board for each hemisphere! Or maybe domestic trips and international trips! Hmmm.... What a great dilema to have, huh?!

Here's a picture of the completed board...


You can't do a project like this without having a little goofing around, right??





Be a blessing today!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I have to say that was a fun night! LOL Thanks Tori for dressing us up!

I love the board! Looks so good! I agree. Where are we going to put the rest of the mission things?

Chad and Tammy said...

I saw the board Wed. night and it looks great!! You guys did such a good job!

I love the pictures! Nate and Brenda might be starting a new fad with paper clip headbands and wrap-around earrings . . . or maybe not. :)

Mari said...

The board looks great - not sure what to say about Nate and Brenda!

T♥RI said...

HA! That was fun! Oh, and thank you, thank you... Nate and Brenda's fashion statements are most definitely my handy work of course!! Lol. My eyes look demented in that pic though. Yuck. And my tounge is a weird shape. Yuck again. Your pic is not so bad though, what are you talking about you psychobilly?!?! Lol. <3 cha!

Anonymous said...

You guys all work so good together and have fun together!! I saw you in action at Britt's party.....I wish I lived closer to all of you and could spend more time with you!!

Karla