Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Haiti Team Update...

The Haiti Team made it to Miami this afternoon at 4:01 PM. They will be staying overnight at the airport - hopefully in the hotel there - and flying out first thing. Mike called a while ago and said that they were able to check their luggage for the flight tomorrow already so they don't have to do that in the morning. I also talked to Tori and she is having a great time already!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!! They are safe in Miami & Tammy and I are home again safe from dropping them off at the airport this morning! I hope I NEVER have to drive in this kind of weather again... EVER!!! YUCK!!!

Love,
D

3 comments:

Nate and Brenda said...

It was sooo good to talk to Nate on the ground in Miami! They sounded like they were doing good!!! God is so good to get them that far. Nate even told me they were able to do som witnessing on the plane! Yeah!!

Diane said...

"Witnessing on the plane"!!?? That is so awesome! Now we know at least partly why they were delayed today. God IS so good!!!!

T♥RI said...

Hey madre. I am on pops blackberry, so sorry for any mistakes. I just thought you should know that we are staying a regency hotel near the airport. We are going back there tomorrow morning at 4 30, our plane leaves at 7. Then when we get there, we are going straight to barbancourt. Then were going to the mission afterwards. So that should be fun. We have had pizza for dinner, so aaron should be ok for a while.also we saw a hotel called the "miami princess"!!! That was so funny.well we are walking on a sidewalk back to our hotel and I think you would be kind of sad if I got ran over while commenting you, so I am going to stop now that we are almost back.